top of page



Coverage for all property types and uses. Multi-family dwellings, vacant homes, vacant land, multi-use property, landlord, rentals & commercial property. Protect your investment from fire, wind & smoke as well as liability protection against accidents that occur on the property. 

Affordable income property protection.


There are many factors to consider when selecting coverage for your rental property. Protect your investment in the property with coverage for multi-family dwellings, vacant homes & vacant land from fire, wind, smoke as well as liability protection for any accidents that may happen. As a landlord you want to do everything you can to protect your investment and an insurance policy is a great place to start. Below are our policy options and coverage highlights to get you started. 

Our policy options include:​​​

  • Dwelling Fire

  • Builders Risk

  • Vacant Dwelling

  • Vacant Property

​Coverage Highlights:

  • Dwelling, Personal Property & Liability coverage available

  • Coverage available for loss of rental income

  • 1 to 4 family dwellings used as a private residence

  • Multiple deductible options


For rental properties the coverages are very similar to a homeowners policy, however, this type of insurance policy is for non-owner occupied homes. As the owner of the building you have certain personal and financial interests that you would like to protect, as well as protecting the building itself. That is where a dwelling fire or "landlord's" policy comes into play. 


The information provided here is only a guide, not a comprehensive list. Always remember to refer to your policy for specific details and refer to the policy language issued by your insurance company.  Only your policy can accurately describe the coverages afforded to you.

Dwelling Coverage

The main reason anyone gets homeowners insurance is to protect your biggest investment, your home. Dwelling coverage is just what it sounds like, protection for the structure of your home in the event of a claim caused by a covered loss. It not only covers damage to home itself, but also any attached structures such as a deck or porch. 


Other Structures

This coverage affords any other structures on the property coverage as well. Typically this includes a shed, fence or detached garage. The amount of coverage here is typically a percentage of your building coverage or dwelling amount. 


Personal Property
Getting a policy with personal property coverage will help to protect your personal property or your belongings that you may have in/on the property. Your policy may cover a loss caused by weather, fire, theft or vandalism. Take inventory on your belongings and make sure if they are on the property that they're protected. 

Loss of Rental income

This coverage comes into play when the unit or rental space is unable to be occupied due to a loss caused by a covered peril. This provides protection for the loss of rental income while a tenant is unable to occupy the premises.  


Personal Liability
Personal liability is financial protection from accidental injury or damage to visitors or other property while on your property. For example if someone accidentally trips and falls on the property and is seriously injured your dwelling fire policy could provide coverage. 

bottom of page