top of page



At LaVan Insurance we can also protect your business vehicles. Your business vehicle is essential to your work. We can make sure its protected while on the job. Contractors, transportation, tow trucks and more! With a variety of different classes available we have the coverage you need to keep your business running smoothly. We have the experience and the insurance knowledge to keep you covered on and off the road. 

Keep your business moving in the right direction.


We can provide coverage for a broad range of vehicles. Cars, trucks, vans, SUV's and more! We also have policies to cover vehicles registered with Illinois "B", "C", "D" or "F" plates. For any vehicle over 16,000 lbs. GVW please see our "Heavy Truck" page by clicking here.

  • Pickup trucks

  • Box trucks

  • Cargo Vans

  • Medium Duty Trucks

  • Tow Trucks

  • Panel Vans

From a contractor van to a tow truck, our commercial auto program has the coverage you need to keep your business on the road.  


We have the coverage you need for your business vehicle. We have polices for many different classes of business, see a sample below:

  • Carpenters

  • Electricians

  • Landscapers / Snow Removal

  • Plumbers

  • Painters

  • Flooring Installers

  • HVAC

  • Locksmith

  • Janitorial Services

  • And Many More!


LaVan Insurance is one of the leading tow truck insurance agency's in Illinois. We have the knowledge and the policies to make sure your towing business keeps hauling. Our experience with state laws, federal and state filings and certificates helps make getting your plates a smooth process, while keeping your business & vehicle protected while you work. 

Get A FREE Same-day Tow Truck Quote

Renewing Your Plates?

From the bodily injury, property damage, uninsured/underinsured motorist, on-hook and coverage if you own a storage lot or repair shop we can help insure your business right, at the right price. 


Just the same as a personal auto policy the state of Illinois requires a minimum amount of insurance coverage. These limits are required, however, might not always be enough coverage for some people, businesses or trades. These limits are the minimum, but you may choose to increase these limits to suite your needs. The minimum limits Illinois requires is:

  • Bodily Injury - $25,000 per person/$50,000 per accident

  • Property Damage - $20,000

  • Uninsured Motorist - $25,000 per person/$50,000 per accident

These limits can also differ depending on the specific rules & regulations the state has for your specific trade. For example a tow tuck operating in the state of Illinois must have a minimum of $500,000 CSL in liability coverage per regulations. If you are unsure you can always contact the Secretary of State to confirm any regulation that may apply to your business or trade.

bottom of page